Assistant Manager - Marketing (South Zone) Reports To -
Marketing Head (Small Pumps Business) Total Experience -
3 to 8 years Education Graduate
- (any) + MBA (Marketing) from reputed Institute Location -
Bengaluru Individual accountabilities
Shared accountabilities -
- Co-ordinate with all sectors and channel Partners in delivering the trade marketing strategy and monitor success/ improvement which can be done.
- Active involvement in planning and execution of van campaigns, kiosk campaigns, in shop branding, exhibitions, customer meets, wall painting, outdoor media (OOH), print media.
- Planning Merchandising requirement in the respective ROs for all sectors and ensuring availability through Rural & Domestic Channel-Trade, Retail shops, etc.
- Review and track competitions trade marketing activity (ATL, BTL, OOH) for all the sectors and utilize those inputs in deriving KBL promotional plan in consultation with all sectors.
- Local vendor management.
Key competencies -
- Ensure Budget Adherence of department.
- Work closely with Zonal Manager & Regional Managers to plan and execute field level stimulation plan.
Financial metrics -
- Expert in handling channel - rural & Urban.
- Understand importance of Brand & Retail.
- Quickly look into the need of the channel and ensure effective implementation.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of stress tolerance.
Operational metrics -
- First year sales of new product
HR metrics -
- Excellent Brand Visibility.
- No. of channels pursued for advertising.
- Monitor & Measure Campaign ROI.
- Internal feedback score on effectiveness.
- High performer attrition.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Zonal Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time