Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaises with Sales team on the Customers requirements and specifications.
- Reviews the RFQ (Request for Quotations) / tender document to ensure the contractual requirements are adequately defined and determines the Companys capability to meet the specified requirements.
- Prepares and submits the techno-commercial offer to Sales as per the offer submission schedule.
- Reviews and evaluates the detailed technical specifications for packaged equipment, extracts applicable Customer requirements and translates / communicates the same to sub-contractors, sub-vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Obtains quotations for relevant bought-out equipment in accordance bid requirement.
- Performs a technical and commercial evaluation of the sub-suppliers quotations (for the major critical components / items) to ensure the quote / scope is in compliance with the Customers requirements / specifications.
- Develops and submits a detailed proposal to the Customer in accordance with the applicable specifications and customer requirements.
- Provides responses for ongoing technical and commercial clarifications as requested by the Customer and internal stakeholders to successfully convert enquiry into order.
- Provides tendering support to regional tendering and sales teams for win order strategies across the product lines to ensure all activities occur on time and with high quality from proposal receipt to handover.
- Supports with Customer visits during bid clarification / negotiation stages.
- Handovers orders received from customer to project management without any error or discrepancy.
- Preparation of Post order documents such as Datasheets, Performance Curves, and Spares List etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- Having Expertise in technical knowledge with API Centrifugal pump and sub system such as Seal and Seal Plans, Motors, VFD, MMS, Turbine, Hydraulic Coupling, Gearbox, UCP, LCP , Instrumentation etc.
- Good knowledge of API 610, API 682, API 614, API 670, HIS etc.
- A strong commercial focus and negotiation skill.
- Positively establishes relationships across internal as well as external customers, vendors and copes well with working together as a team with other departments.
- Responds professionally to all inquiries and remains calm and composed when under pressure.
- Is well organized, structured, methodical and ensures timely completion of all activities within due date
- Displays exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, even when handling multiple demands and ensure zero error.
- Has a proven track record of meeting deadlines while maintaining high performance standards.
- Is a team player, committed, reliable, responsible, flexible, helpful, supportive, active listener/ communicator.
Education and Experience
- B.E / B Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute and university.
- 2.5-6 years experience in tendering for API Pumps for Oil and Gas industry and Power Sector.
- Experience in reviewing detailed specifications thoroughly and pin point any deviation and clarifications for accurate bid preparation.
- Experience in the oil gas / power energy sector.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Perks and Benefits
Canteen, Transport, Mediclaim, 5 Day working,
Role:Bidding / Auction / Proposal
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil & Gas
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Limited
Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Limited
Contact Company:Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Limited
Address:Baner, Pune, Maharashtra