Roles and Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day Successfactors Data maintenance, ensuring data quality, and periodic dashboards/analytics.
- Perform master actions and data maintenance in Successfactors-Employee central.
- Monitor daily data replication from SF to S4H through HANA Cloud Integration (HCI).
- Position Management and maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain system processes, procedures, and support documentation based on lessons learned.
- Collaborates with other system administrators to ensure consistency, share best practices, improve processes and develop system knowledge
- Assist in the implementation of new SF Modules, new process, and requirements, project management, Testing
- Participates in organizational communication & change management efforts
- Coordinates creation and delivery of training for end users (Documentation/Training materials)
- Creates and publishes dashboards and metrics
- To maintain the integrity and accuracy of HR data
- Set up and provide management information reports from HR systems including the interpretation of data in a timely manner
- Responsible for developing and producing people data reports/ Org charts.
- Support assigned business for HRBP responsibilities, if any.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be Certified in one or more SuccessFactors modules (Preferably SFEC)
- Well versed with HR dashboards and KPI reports
- Digital savvy and data quality oriented
- Good knowledge of Powerpoint, Microsoft excel-macro, Power Query, Power Pivot etc.
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: 5,50,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Human Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Kirloskar Brothers Limited
Established in 1888 and incorporated in 1920, Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is the flagship company of the $ 2.1 billion Kirloskar group. The core businesses of KBL are large infrastructure projects (Water Supply, Power Plants, and Irrigation), Project and Engineered Pumps, Industrial Pumps, Agriculture and Domestic Pumps, Valves, Motors and Hydro turbines.