Roles and Responsibilities :
- Liaise with Category managers towards implementation of category startergy.
- Develop overarching view on supplier structure and lead supplier strategy with performing suppliers. Consolidate & manage overall spend across Indirect Materials categories Civil Work Projects / Maintenance RC/AMC for Civil Work
- Maintain visibility on savings generation process.
- Execute/Perform as per defined KPIs to track performance across Maintenance materials and services.
- Execute /Perform category strategy in Negotiation and finalize all the components required for Civil Work Projects/Maintenance RC/AMC for Civil Work
- Responsible for purchase Planning & Procurement, vendor management,
- Price negotiation, sourcing of material including rate contract finalization and documentation of all commercial matters
- Co-ordination with plant procurment team and the end user departments for detailing related to purchase requistions.
- Support the Category Manager in MIS data prpepartion and department presentation as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in cross-plant & cross functional collaboration
- Strategic thinking for cost effective procurement of Civil Work Projects/Maintenance RC/AMC for Civil Work - Materials and Services
- Understanding of plant /Project requirements and procure the materials and services as per SOP.
- Technical understanding of the materials and services required by various plants of KBL.
- SAP R3 / SAP HANA Very good hands experience and should know various T- codes and Reports generation which are required for purchasing operations while sourcing
- Very Good in MS Excel Advance excel required for Purchasing function
- Soft skill of Networking & research of Civil Work Projects/Maintenance RC/AMC for Civil Work - Materials and Services/alternate sourcing to get lowest cost of materials and services.
Role:Procurement & Supply Chain - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Supply Chain - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Kirloskar Brothers Limited
Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is established in 1888 and incorporated in 1920. KBL is the flagship company of the $ 2.1 billion Kirloskar group. The core businesses of KBL are large infrastructure projects (Water Supply, Power Plants, and Irrigation), Project and Engineered Pumps, Industrial Pumps, Agriculture and Domestic Pumps, Valves, Motors, and Hydro turbines.
Kirloskar Brothers Limited | Pump & Valve Manufacturing Company (kirloskarpumps.com)