Roles and Responsibilities
- Development, management, and administration of all main contracts and subcontracts for global and Indian projects
- Ensure adherence to established contracts management procedures, review and analyze tender document from commercial and contractual point of view (Salient conditions, list of clarifications, exceptions and deviations, risk identification and assessment).
- Prepare proposed risk mitigation plan from contractual point of view, analyze reasons for delay and disruptions, identify client related reason and issue notification to the project execution team.
- Ensure that contractual arrangements with client are clear, economical and efficient. Make necessary efforts to maintain contracts and establish strong client relations are performed with expedience and diligence.
- Have experience in international Contract Management. Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills, and significant experience in negotiating with stakeholders and suppliers, is required
- Serve as single point of contact on contractual matters for main contract matters for main contracts
- Monitor, review, approval, reconciliation and amendment process of contracts to ensure timely movement of contract actions.
- Support Project execution team during start-up, prior to notice to proceed, including but not limited to Contract Analysis and preparation of Contract Appreciation Document and complete administration of Contracts during the entire project life cycle.
- Oversee major functions of contract management, including drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of all ongoing contracts
- Preparation of Time Extension / Delay Analysis / Claims settlement process / Change order management is mandatory
- Knowledge of FIDIC (GOLD / RED / YELLOW) would be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Indian Contract Act would be preferred
- Liaise with Planning manager to ensure Contract program and appropriate schedules required for the project, support in project claim strategy (cost /time)
- Support Legal team in Arbitration matters, provide support in litigation matters
- Monitor transaction compliance (Project Milestones, Deliverables, Scope Management)
- Monitor Contract close out / extensions / renewals
- Provide Contract Management support in event of dispute
- Provide regular review and updates on the status of ongoing contracts to SBU Head and Top Management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in claims management, be part of risk management process.
- Knowledge of contractual review and communication.
- Good working knowledge of Indirect taxation & insurance claim.
- Excellent knowledge of contractual letter drafting & claim preparation.
Technology sills Requirement: Hands on Knowledge on contractual review and contractual drafting
Role:Project Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Construction / Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Kirloskar Brothers Limited
Established in 1888 and incorporated in 1920, Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is the flagship company of the $ 2.1 billion Kirloskar group. The core businesses of KBL are large infrastructure projects (Water Supply, Power Plants, and Irrigation), Project and Engineered Pumps, Industrial Pumps, Agriculture and Domestic Pumps, Valves, Motors and Hydro turbines.