Roles and Responsibilities
- To support SAP S/4 HANA ABAP development activities.
- Preparation of Technical Specification document as per Functional Specifications provided by Functional Consultants.
- Perform Functional Specification review, Peer Review of Technical Specifications prepared by other Technical Consultants.
- Perform Code Review before delivery of new development and suggest best practices as per quality guideline.
- Implement and Suggest SAP ABAP Best Practices which can Improve Quality of Design and Build.
- Development of a complex ALV Reports using latest ABAP HANA Studio Platform by creating CDS Views and AMDP Classes along with usage of OOPS concepts.
- Understand and Integrate SAP S/4HANA by developing Interfaces with allied systems interacting with SAP using objects like RFCs, ALE/IDocs, EDI, Webservices, FTP, SFTP etc.
- Development of Conversion programs to Upload/Download data using BAPIs.
- Analyze and Implement business critical Enhancements by finding correct Enhancement through using Enhancement Technique.
- Develop a new and Modify Existing SAPScripts, Smartforms and ADOBE Forms.
- Development of a new and modify existing Workflows mostly HR.
- Develop Web Portals using WebDynpro objects and Webservices techniques.
- Analysis of Problem Records / Non-Replicable issues using deep debugging of a Standard SAP Transactions through good analytical skills.
- Update status of open tickets using Ticket Monitoring/Tracking through SOLMAN.
- Develop of S4/HANA BOPF, ODATA Services, and REST based web services.
- Understanding of Business Requirements from Functional Consultants.
- Configuration of SAP Fiori Application on Fiori 2.0 by using all the best approaches HUB, embedded.
- Provide support to multiple SAP Instances across geographies including Domestic and International subsidiaries.
- Flexibility in supporting multiple SAP Instances in different time zones.
- Extend the Fiori application and In-App extension.
- Develop Fiori Front-End using SAPUI5 custom applications development by consuming SAP NetWeaver Gateway, OData protocol.
- Implement REST API based web services.
- Understand processes of Logistics modules like SD/MM/PP/FICO/QM/PS/CS etc.
Role:IT Consulting - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Kirloskar Brothers Limited
Established in 1888 and incorporated in 1920, Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is the flagship company of the $ 2.1 billion Kirloskar group. The core businesses of KBL are large infrastructure projects (Water Supply, Power Plants, and Irrigation), Project and Engineered Pumps, Industrial Pumps, Agriculture and Domestic Pumps, Valves, Motors and Hydro turbines.